How much does an app with 1 million downloads make?

How much does an app with 1 million downloads make? Find out how much app developers earn every one million download in this post.

As more people develop their apps, they now believe that they will become millionaires from their apps in 1-2 years. However, getting users to download and use an app is more difficult than actually creating the app itself. Your app must continue to offer its users high-quality services.   

The money in developing apps is substantial. Simply by creating an app, you can earn billions of dollars. This is due to the fact that the number of mobile users, specifically smartphone users, is growing tremendously every day.   

If you created an app that benefits users in some way, whether it be through health, money management, or entertainment, you will undoubtedly see a significant amount of app downloads. If you don't currently run any applications but have some interesting ideas, you can easily build one. Let's get started!

Starting Android App Development  

You may quickly learn programming for Android development via YouTube videos or other internet resources. As soon as you begin studying, you can use the Github code. After that, you can play with them more directly. You can also make an Android app without any coding if you don't want to learn any programming languages.

Best Tools To Create Android Apps Without Coding  

Here are some of the best tools that you can use to create android apps without any coding:



Mobile Roadie


Andromo App Maker

How To Earn Money From Apps Through Two (2) Main Sources

You can earn money from apps through two main sources:   

1. Paid apps that include free-premium 

2. Apps that include affiliated marketing

You won't make a dime if you offer an app for free without any advertisements. Therefore, in order for you to make money, you must either charge a subscription fee, charge for advanced features, or use advertisements. If you charge $0.99 for each download or use of your paid or free-premium app, you can make 70% of $0.99*1,000,000. The remaining 30% is held by Google.

The quantity of downloads has no bearing on your ability to make money if you choose a free app and rely on advertisements. The following factors will be crucial:

• User base (Active user only) 

• Amount of time users spend on your app

• Demography of the users

• Revenue model

• Model of ads

• The ad networks you choose

• Format of ads you place 

You can earn between $5000 and $15,000 each month if you have more than a million downloads. It's not fixed, though. The previously listed factors will definitely affect your earnings.   

There is a probability that you will make more money from your app if it is freemium than earning from ads. The reason is that a million people will pay you.

How Much Does Google Pay Per App Download?

How much app developers make per download is a common question. To answer that question, Google does not compensate for app downloads. To make money, you must either include advertisements in your app or offer a paid version.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.